Monday, March 9, 2009

No Joke!

Ok so my Husband got me an "upgrade" ring for our 4th anniversary. In his Family most of the girls got an upgrade within the first couple years so we are the last to do it. Anyway he got me this Amazing ring from Kay! It is 2 karats all together. I only wear it to church and out to dinner things like that I dont like wearing it around the house because it is big and gets in the way when I'm messing with the kids. I went to put it on Last week and OH MY JEEPERS 2 diamonds are missing! What the crap! Thank Goodness we got the warranty but now I am without my ring for at least 3 weeks. I was so upset I almost cried. anyway when I get the ring back I'll put up a picture of it.
This is the middle part of the ring (1 karat)... I added one 1/2 karat band onto each side as well the diamonds were missing out of the center square. (picture from kay site)

1 comment:

  1. That stinks. Glad you had the warranty. And welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete