Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hoping*Praying


Jared and I have been thinking of moving to a more suitable home for our family, the house we have now is nice but lacks the storage we need. 2 kids and all the toys that comes with them seems to need more room then we have. So we have decided to make an offer on a nice house I saw was for sale while Visiting Teaching. It happened so fast my head is still spinning I'm excited but dread the moving process. We have things that need to be done to our home before we move and it seems so daunting now. Re-paint the kitchen, fix the tub, finish the garage, plant grass, pack things we can live without. My parents are heading out of town next week so Jared will be working all week with no day off! We need to get it all done fairly soon so the house can be shown. I wish I could freeze everything except Jared and me so I could get it all done in one day. I remember a movie about that, you had you wear some watch or touch who was wearing the watch and everything slowed down. I wanna do that, not just for moving but for everyday tasks too. If I forget to cook dinner or don't get to cleaning the house before Jared gets home just hit my super time watch and zap no worries dinner is done and the house is clean! Can you say Super Mom!!!! So anyway, we are hoping and praying that everything goes well to get our house sold and get our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment