Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Best day EVER!

Today was Jared's day off so first off he let me sleep in it was so fansastic! then we had to take advantage of the weather so we played some tennis with some friends (Meghan, Loron & Bryce Ashcroft) I am not very good at tennis but I'm not horrible at least not normally, so when I suggested we play boys vs girls I was not planning on losing 9 of 9 matches. Darn, poor Meghan was very patient with me even though I was almost the sole reason we lost. After tennis we stopped by the house to change into shorts. It was way to pretty for pants today. Then onto lunch at DQ, ice cream was a nice suprise for Aurora. After lunch we decided to go to the park for some more fun in the sun. While Aurora played on the equipment Jared, Jared's brother Josh and I played squares. You remember that game from elementry? Normally 4 people play in numbered squares and toss a kick ball from one square to the other, trying to make the person ahead of them miss the ball and send them to the lowest numbered square. I had to leave early to do so Visiting Teaching but all in all today was simply wonderful. I love Jared's day off, I miss him so much during the week it's just perfect to have him home. I wish I had him to myself but thats another thing totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment