Monday, March 23, 2009

Let Down

So we did our offer on the house and the owners sent back what they wanted then we sent back another offer and they still couldn't do what we needed to get the house so... We are going to look at other houses. I'm bummed, that house was Us. Inside and out there are other home of course but I don't think we will get to stay in our ward. We tried right? Anyway, we have had our house on the market for 4 days now and already have a call on it! They want to see it on Tuesday. I have so much packing left to do and cleaning! WOW! It would be easy if Parker was a little older I just can't seem to do much before he needs to nurse or be changed or be entertained. Aurora is easy I can put a Disney Sing Along on and she dances and sings for hours. we are having Aurora's carpet in her room cleaned today so I need to get ALL of her things out that will be a mighty task. If only I had super speed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment