Saturday, March 14, 2009

Girls Night with the boys




At about 5:30 today my mom called and asked if I wanted to have a girls night I was excited cuz we NEVER do that. So we left Jared, Josh and Parker and went to dinner. We had planned to go bowling, Aurora like to bowl. So we went and at 7 therew was an hour wait ugh Aurora can't wait that long so we tried to find something else to do but in our town thats kinda hard. BUT WAIT! We still have a skate rink Wahoo we're saved.

Driving the motorcycle
waiting to skate
I know my strengths and inline skating is NOT one of them. So we called Jared cuz it is one of his. (you should see him go he is really good) When Jared, Josh and Parker show up we get our skates on and and start showing Aurora what to do. Oh it was so fun I am so glad my mom thought of it.
Jared Playing a Tag game he got away this time
getting supplies
first time out
taking it slow for now
let me do it myself!
While trying to teach Aurora she was seeing all the big kids go fast and really wanted to be like them so she fell a lot but had a blast! We are sure to return PS they have Family night Fridays where a family of 4 get in for 20.00 (you can even take the little strollers for the non walking babies and push them around the rink while you skate) I am so impressed with how family friendly it was. We had a great girls night out with our boys.
Limbo
Getting Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment