Saturday, April 4, 2009

60th Party!

Jared's grandparents will be celebrating their 60th anniversary on the 6th of this month. We found out three months ago that is was the big 60 and wanted to do something special so I planned an surprise party for them. it ended up not being a surprise but it was so great to see how their faces lit up when they was so many of the family there to celebrate them! It is the diamond anniversary so we had lots of bling! On the cake the tables and lights all over too. I am so glad I did not have to do the food (besides the cake) it would have just been so overwhelming not too many people picthed in, but the people who did SAVED ME! I am sending thank you notes for sure! It was so much fun and now I think my sister in-law-in-law are gonna have our own party planning business we gotta come up with a great name for it and get a tax number and what not it will be so much fun plus we will make money doing what we like to do. I loved doing this for his grandparents, sometimes I wonder why nobody thought to do it for them. 60 years is BIG not many people make it that long! Either someone dies or in the world today they get divorced! They are such a great example to their children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment