Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter
















This was the first Easter I did not get to spend with my sister, I was pretty sad Tori and I get pretty crazy with the egg hunt. Yes I am 23 and I still egg hunt at Easter. Coloring eggs was lot of fun My mom told me that Aurora colors eggs the way my brother did. Every egg was one color he never wasted the time to get creative. Unlike my sister and I we would spend hours decorating eggs. each of us would get 12 eggs and each one was different, like a snowflake! Haha, everyone was giving me a hard time this year because I wouldn't let Aurora get a hold of my eggs (on my behalf I only did 3 it's not like I took all of them and did them myself) we had 36 which was cut to 30 due to Aurora's heavy hand. Nevertheless we had so much fun. Parker seemed to enjoy the fun too, being his first Easter. Next year when both of them are up and moving will be the best!

1 comment:

  1. I love your family Easter picture, It is so nice to get pictures were everyone is all together. I love your yellow dress it is a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete